Our quintessential country house hotel is nestled in the heart of the picturesque Surrey Hills, set in 470 acres of formal gardens and ancient woodlands, and the epitome of poet William Blake’s vision of England expressed so famously in the Jerusalem anthem. Expect good old-fashioned hospitality, delicious dining, impeccable design and a history as elegant and illustrious as its former owner, the press baron and power politician Lord Beaverbrook.
- Overnight Accommodation
- Full English Breakfast for two
- Welcome bottle of Beaverbrook Bubbles to toast your arrival
- Indulge yourself in a therapeutic treatment (90 minutes per person) - Treatments should be booked prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- A gift of Breath of Clarity Body Polish from Lola’s Apothecary
- A seasonal Anglo-Italian dinner at The Garden House (*)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full Use of the Spa Facilities
From £934.00 per room per night, based on two adults
Available for stays from Sunday to Thursday, from 5th September to 30th November, 2021
(*) Dinner at The Garden House Restaurant with £55 credit per person.
Lorem pulvinar sit amet ex id facilisis. Vivamus varius vulputate porttitor. Duis tincidunt dignissim lacus, at finibus mi rhoncus et. Fusce eleifend, libero vitae sagittis aliquam, dolor tellus …