Add a touch of old-world Hollywood glamour to your countryside escape. Following a delicious dinner at either The Dining Room or The Garden House, sink into plush velvet armchairs in Britain’s first home cinema, where Winston Churchill once watched Pathé newsreels, to view a collection of classic blockbusters personally curated by two of Britain’s most talented directors, Sir Alan Parker and Hugh Hudson. Enjoy unlimited popcorn and treat yourself to a cocktail or two from the bar for an extra special viewing experience.
- Overnight accommodation in the room category of your choice
- Full English breakfast
- £55 credit per person towards dinner for two in either Our Japanese Grill or The Garden House Restaurant**
- Movie viewing with unlimited popcorn in the cinema
- Complimentary minibar (when staying in The House or The Coach House)
- Use of The Coach House Spa facilities
- Complimentary Wifi
From £595 per room per night, based on two adults*
Upgrades available, supplements apply. Not available in The Dowager Suite.
*Available on Sunday nights only, excluding bank holidays. Subject to availability. Please note that the rate is non-refundable: date changes may be made without penalty up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
**Food & beverage will be subject to a discretionary 12.5% service charge on the day.