Discerning diners can take a delightful gastronomic journey around Beaverbrook’s dining experiences. Enjoy balmy evenings on the palm-filled terrace sampling our exquisite Japanese-inspired menu and relish the Arcadian charm of our Anglo-Italian Garden House restaurant, nestled beside the Estate’s traditional walled kitchen garden, that supplies fresh produce for Beaverbrook’s cuisine. Experience old world opulence at Sir Frank’s Bar, and delicious deli-style snacks at The Coach House Deli.
Our Dine Around Beaverbrook experience includes:
· Overnight Accommodation
· Light lunch in The Coach House Deli
· Lord Beaverbrook’s Favourite Cocktail per person
· Dinner for two in The Japanese Grill (*)
· Full English Breakfast for two
· Lunch in The Garden House Restaurant (**)
· Full Use of the Spa Facilities
· Complimentary Minibar (when booking The House & The Coach House Bedrooms)
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
From £655.00 per room per night, based on two adults
Available from 4th July
(*) Complimentary dinner is a Japanese Tasting Menu in The Japanese Grill. (**) Complimentary lunch is a 3 Course Anglo Italian meal in the Garden House.