Discerning diners can take a delightful gastronomic journey around Beaverbrook’s dining experiences. Enjoy balmy evenings on the palm-filled terrace sampling our exquisite Japanese-inspired menu and relish the Arcadian charm of our Anglo-Italian Garden House restaurant, nestled beside the Estate’s traditional walled kitchen garden, that supplies fresh produce for Beaverbrook’s cuisine. Experience old world opulence at Sir Frank’s Bar, and delicious deli-style snacks at The Coach House Deli.
· Overnight Accommodation
· Full English Breakfast for two
· Light lunch in The Coach House Deli
· Lord Beaverbrook’s Favourite Cocktail per person
· Lunch at The Garden House Restaurant*
· Dinner at the Japanese Grill for two - Tasting menu
· Full Use of the Spa Facilities
· Complimentary Minibar when staying in The House or The Coach House
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
From £655.00 per room per night, based on two adults - Not available for stays in The Dowager Suite
Available for stays on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Subject to availability.
*Lunch at The Garden House Restaurant with £55 credit per person.
Lorem pulvinar sit amet ex id facilisis. Vivamus varius vulputate porttitor. Duis tincidunt dignissim lacus, at finibus mi rhoncus et. Fusce eleifend, libero vitae sagittis aliquam, dolor tellus …