Discerning diners can take a delightful gastronomic journey around Beaverbrook’s dining experiences. Enjoy balmy evenings on the palm-filled terrace sampling our exquisite Japanese-inspired menu and relish the Arcadian charm of our Anglo-Italian Garden House restaurant, nestled beside the Estate’s traditional walled kitchen garden, that supplies fresh produce for Beaverbrook’s cuisine. Experience old world opulence at Sir Frank’s Bar, and delicious deli-style snacks at The Coach House Deli.
· Overnight Accommodation
· Full English Breakfast for two
· Light lunch in The Coach House Deli
· Lord Beaverbrook’s Favourite Cocktail per person
· Lunch at The Garden House Restaurant*
· Dinner at the Japanese Grill for two - Tasting menu
· Full Use of the Spa Facilities
· Complimentary Minibar when staying in The House or The Coach House
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
From £610.00 per room per night, based on two adults - Not available for stays in The Dowager Suite
Available for stays on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.
*Lunch at The Garden House Restaurant with £55 credit per person.