Our quintessential country house hotel is nestled in the heart of the picturesque Surrey Hills, and is the epitome of poet William Blake’s vision of England expressed so famously in the Jerusalem anthem. Expect good old-fashioned hospitality, delicious dining, impeccable design and a history as elegant and illustrious as its former owner, the press baron and power politician Lord Beaverbrook.
Our England’s Green and Pleasant Land experience includes:
· Overnight Accommodation
· Welcome bottle of Beaverbrook Bubbles to toast your arrival
· Complimentary movie and popcorn served from our vintage cart
· Complimentary Tea & Cake in The Morning Room
· A seasonal Anglo-Italian dinner at our botanical-themed restaurant, The Garden House (*)
· Full English Breakfast for two
· Full Use of the Spa Facilities
· Complimentary Minibar (When booking The House & The Coach House Bedrooms)
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
· Complimentary use of our wellington boots to explore the ancient woodlands (subject to availability)
· Complimentary use of Croquet-Boules on Beaverbrook's glamorous lawns (subject to availability)
From £495.00 per room per night, based on two adults
Available from 4th July
(*) Complimentary dinner is a 3 Course Anglo Italian meal in the Garden House.