Beat the Sunday night blues with a touch of old-world Hollywood glamour. Sink into plush velvet armchairs in Britain’s first home cinema, where Winston Churchill once watched Pathé newsreels, to view a collection of classic blockbusters personally curated by two of Britain’s most talented directors, Sir Alan Parker and Hugh Hudson.
Our Sunday Cinema Club and Sleepover experience includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in a Garden House bedroom (*)
- Full English Breakfast
- Complimentary Dinner for two in either the Japanese Grill or Garden House Restaurant (*)
- Movie viewing with unlimited popcorn in the cinema
- Complimentary minibar when staying in The House or The Coach House
- Full Use of the Coach House Spa facilities
- Complimentary Wifi
From £445 per room per night, based on two adults
(Available on Sunday nights until 31st March 2022, excluding bank holidays)
(*) Upgrades available - supplements apply. Not available in The Dowager Suite.
(*) Complimentary tasting menu dinner in the Japanese Grill or dinner at The Garden House Restaurant with £55 credit per person.