Beat the Sunday night blues with a touch of old-world Hollywood glamour. Sink into plush velvet armchairs in Britain’s first home cinema, where Winston Churchill once watched Pathé newsreels, to view a collection of classic blockbusters personally curated by two of Britain’s most talented directors, Sir Alan Parker and Hugh Hudson.
Our Sunday Cinema Club and Sleepover experience includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in a Garden House bedroom (*)
- Full English Breakfast
- Complimentary Dinner for two in either the Japanese Grill or Garden House Restaurant (*)
- Movie viewing with unlimited popcorn in the cinema
- Complimentary minibar when staying in The House or The Coach House
- Full Use of the Coach House Spa facilities
- Complimentary Wifi
From £445 per room per night, based on two adults
(Available on Sunday nights until 31st March 2022, excluding bank holidays)
(*) Upgrades available - supplements apply. Not available in The Dowager Suite.
(*) Complimentary tasting menu dinner in the Japanese Grill or dinner at The Garden House Restaurant with £55 credit per person.
Lorem pulvinar sit amet ex id facilisis. Vivamus varius vulputate porttitor. Duis tincidunt dignissim lacus, at finibus mi rhoncus et. Fusce eleifend, libero vitae sagittis aliquam, dolor tellus …