Junior guests (aged 18 and under) are welcome to use The Coach House Health Club & Spa facilities, subject to the prevailing age restrictions. We simply ask that they respect the overall peace and tranquil environment we seek to create at The Coach House.
Please note: The Coach House accepts no liability for junior guests during their time at The Health Club & Spa.
- Registration – All junior guests must complete a registration form at reception on arrival
- Fitness, gym and studio –16+ may use the gym area
- Thermal area –18+ may access the thermal area
- Spa treatments – Spa treatments are available to junior guests 16+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Beauty lounge – Beauty lounge treatments are available to children 12+. Junior guests between the ages of 12 and 15 are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during treatments.
- Changing rooms – Junior guests 13+ may change in the ladies or mens changing rooms. Junior guests aged 12 and under must change in the family changing room.
Children under 16 may use the indoor pool at these times:
- Mornings: 10 am – 12 pm
- Afternoons: 3 pm – 5 pm
The pools may be reserved at certain times for adult only sessions, swimming lessons and children’s swimming sessions, a schedule will be available at reception. The Coach House management reserves the right to alter the opening hours. At certain times, it may be necessary to close the swimming pool for maintenance.: where possible, The Coach House will inform guests in advance.
In the interest of safety, please note:
- No child under 16 may be in the pool area(s) unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- Children aged 16 and over may swim unaccompanied subject to proficiency and supervision
- All children aged 8 and under must be accompanied by a parent when in the pool. One parent can accompany a maximum of two children in the pool
- For health and safety reasons, the number of people / children in the pool at any one time may need to be controlled and limited
- Children should shower before swimming
- No running is permitted around the pool areas
- Flip-flops must be worn around the indoor pool
- No toys or inflatables such as balls and noodles are allowed into the pools with the exception of armbands and toddler’s floating aids
- Jumping and diving are absolutely not permitted in any of the pools
- Children must dry off thoroughly before walking to the changing rooms
- Children aged 3 years and under must wear neoprene nappies in addition to a regular swim nappy. These are available for purchase in The Boutique if necessary. Please only change your child in the family changing room
Please note: there are no lifeguards at the pools.